Sunday, June 11, 2006

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

I hate change. I really, really do. Oh, I may say that I like change, but when it gets right down to it, I like things to stay the same.

Sadly, some things just need to change. My dear friend Blogger is driving me nuts. I’m not sure what I did, but it refuses to talk to me. The only way that I can get into my blog is through Microsoft Word. There is this nifty thing that Blogger showed me back when we were still buddies. It was posting from Word. I do that anytime I don’t have a picture to post. Well, I pretty much always run it through Word because my Blogger spell check doesn’t work and well…my spelling has gotten pretty awful.

So anyways, I’m searching for a new place to hang my hat. Currently I’ve moved over to here. http://susansmusings.wordpress.com/ (I’m hoping that the hyperlink will work) Eventually, Shaun will get me moved over to his (our?) website.

So, come visit me over there!