Tuesday, April 25, 2006

What we did for Spring Break

For Spring Break this year, we went on a field trip to Washington DC! What fun! I had brought along the laptop with intentions to post what we did everyday. It didn’t exactly work out that way. I got a day and half done then…well…

When I got home, I was faced with a dilemma…should I finish up what I had started, even though it was in the past two weeks or should I just blow it off? I finally downloaded my photos a few days ago (all 637 of them) and unloaded the mound of brochures I had collected and realized that if I didn’t document what we had done, it would get lost somewhere in the back vaults of my mind. So here, in all its glory, is what we did on our Spring Break. Just as a warning, it’s long…we fit a lot into that week. Shaun says it is dry and reads like a travelogue. He wants me to get back to my usual witty self. (HA! GOTTA love that man!)

To find the beginning you need to scroll waaaaaaay down to April 9th with What a Day. Or technically the day before titled Am I nuts? (Who names these things anyways?)